The Master Lock 78D Looped End Cable is 6ft (1.8m) long and features 3/8in (10mm) diameter braided steel for maximum strength and flexibility. The protective vinyl coating protects against scratches. This cable is recommended to be used with laminated locks, solid steel locks, and mini-U-locks; to secure large or bulky items. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you know and can trust.
Master lock 78D 6 ft Braided Steel Cable with Looped Ends and 3/8 in. Diameter
- Cable lock provides security from theft
- Cable is best used for securing large or bulky items like bikes, grills, lawnmowers, ladders, and gates
- Cable is constructed from braided steel for strength and flexibility and protective vinyl coating to prevent scratching
- Recommended for use with Master Lock laminated locks, solid steel locks, and mini U-locks, sold separately
- 6 ft (1.8 m) long with 3/8 in. (10 mm) outside diameter