General International specializes in high quality woodworking and metal working machinery. The 12 in. Drill Press features a rugged 1/3 HP industrial-quality 120-Volt motor mounted on a sturdy cast-iron head, base and table. With simple hand-lever controlled mechanical variable speeds (500 RPM to 3000 RPM), the drill also features a digital spindle speed display. High-quality bearings provide smooth, vibration-free operation for professional precision and is paired with the built-in laser pointer for optimal accuracy on each project. The 5/8 in. Chuck comes with a key and convenient onboard chuck-key holder. The drill includes an easy to use see-through flip-up chuck guard and forced opening line interrupter switch for safe operation. Easy-to-adjust dual depth stop for control of down stroke depth and upstroke travel, adjustable spindle tension return spring and crank-operated rack and pinion table height adjustment each ensure the General International 12 in. variable Speed Drill Press can be tuned to any professional’s need.
General International 12 in. Drill Press with Variable Speed and Laser System
- Forced opening line interrupter switch: requires machine restart in case of power failure or circuit interruption
- Easy to use see-through flip-up chuck guard included
- Sturdy design with cast-iron base and head; high-quality bearings for smooth, vibration-free operation
- Equipped with easy to adjust dual depth stop for complete control of both down stroke depth and upstroke travel
- Adjustable spindle tension return spring and simple hand lever controlled mechanical variable speed from 500 RPM to 3000 RPM
- Drilling capacity 5/8 in., chuck size: 5/8 in., spindle speeds: 500 RPM – 3000 RPM (variable); digital spindle speed display
- Spindle: MT2; spindle travel: 3-1/8 in., spindle distance to table: 15 in.; spindle distance to base: 21-7/8 in.
- Table size 9-1/2 in. x 9-1/2 in., column diameter: 2-1/2 in., overall height: 33 in.
- 1/3 HP industrial quality 120-Volt motor; 3.1 Amp
- 2 year limited warranty